FANDOM


2006

2006

The following media in this list is from 2006.

MoviesEdit

Walt DisneyEdit

Home Video

UniversalEdit

Home Video

Columbia/TriStarEdit

Home Video

20th Century FoxEdit

Theatrical

Home Video

Warner Bros.Edit

Home Video

Hollywood PicturesEdit

New Line CinemaEdit

Home Video

DreamWorksEdit

Home Video

OtherEdit

Home Video

PC SoftwareEdit

MicrosoftEdit

AppleEdit

With the release of iTunes 7, full-length movies could now be purchased, usually with digital rights management copy protection.

TelevisionEdit

Broadcast syndicationEdit

FOXEdit

PBS KidsEdit

ABC FamilyEdit

Disney ChannelEdit

Nickelodeon/Nick at NiteEdit

Cartoon NetworkEdit

Nick GASEdit

HBO/CinemaxEdit

Home videoEdit

Super Mario

Pokémon

Kirby

Dr. Seuss

Video GamesEdit

Mario/YoshiEdit

SonicEdit

KirbyEdit

OtherEdit

MusicEdit

BooksEdit

Harry PotterEdit

WebsitesEdit

  • The Cat in the Hat official website ("www.catinthehat.com") was replaced by Welcome to Seussville! in April this year.
  • The official Kirby website ("www.kirbykirbykirby.com") is redesigned to include Kirby Squeak Squad.

Logos of 2006Edit

FilmEdit

TelevisionEdit

Home videoEdit

Video gamingEdit

Currency of 2006Edit

$1Edit

More than 4.5 million Series 2003A $1 bills were circulated in 2006, making up more than half of all $1 bills.

$2Edit

From 2006 to early 2012, Series 2003A $2 bills were in circulation.

$5Edit

New Series 2003A $5 bills entered circulation in 2006, comprising of 34% of all $5 bills, while 61% were Series 2003, and 5% were Series 2001.

$10Edit

The $10 bill was redesigned as Series 2004A. It was released on March 2, 2006. Approximately 850 million were made in its first year.

$20Edit

By 2006, 36% of all $20 bills were Series 2004A, while the remaining 64% were Series 2004.

$50Edit

No new $50 bills were made in 2006. There were still only 7% of all $50 bills as Series 2004A, 28% as Series 2004, 20% as Series 2001, and the remaining 45% still as Series 1996.

$100Edit

By 2006, 20% of all $100 bills were now Series 2003A, while 18% were Series 2003, 21% were Series 2001, 9% were Series 1999, and the remaining 32% were still Series 1996.

<< 2005 Timeline 2007 >>

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.