The following media in this list is from 2011
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco
Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Saludos Amigos & The Three Caballeros
The Great Mouse Detective
Alice in Wonderland (February 1)
The Incredibles (April 12)
The Fox and the Hound (August 9)
The Lion King (October 4)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
20th Century FoxEdit
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (March 25)
Home Alone: Family Fun Edition
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (June 21)
Star Wars: Original Trilogy (September 16)
Star Wars: Prequel Trilogy (September 16)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (July 15)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (April 15)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (November 11)
Also released on November 11 was a complete 8-Film Collection boxset on Blu-ray, DVD and digital video.
New Line CinemaEdit
My Little Pony: The Movie
Support for iOS 4.3 was added on March 2. Later on October 11, the iPhone 4S and iOS 5 were released, with iTunes 10.5 as the first version supported.
Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) (February 22)
Internet Explorer 9 (March 14)
Barney & Friends (seasons 1-3)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Season 2 premiered this year.
My Little Pony
Celebration at Canterlot (August 1)
Adventures in Ponyville (October 25)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Kirby Mass Attack (September 19)
Kirby's Return to Dream Land (October 27)
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (May 23)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (February 23)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Diary of a Wimpy KidEdit
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever
The official website for Kirby had its address changed to kirby.nintendo.com.
Logos of 2011Edit
Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Paramount High Definition
DreamWorks Animation Home Entertainment
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
20th Century Fox Television
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Walt Disney Television Animation
Disney-ABC Domestic Television
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
CBS Television Distribution
National Captioning Institute
Currency of 2011Edit
As the Series 2009 $1 bill became more widespread, it now comprised of 36% of all $1 bills in circulation, while the remaining 64% were still Series 2006.
The first nearly 250 million Series 2009 $5 bills were circulated in 2011. They made up only 10% of all $5 bills, while the remaining 90% were still Series 2006.
The first nearly 500 million Series 2009 $10 bills were circulated in 2011. They made up 29% of all $10 bills, while the remaining 71% were still Series 2006.
As the $20 bill continued as Series 2009, it now comprised of 30% of all $1 bills in circulation, while 61% were Series 2006, and 9% were Series 2004A.
The first nearly 170 million Series 2009 $50 bills were circulated in 2011. They made up only 12% of all $50 bills, while all the rest were Series 2004 through 2006.
All $100 bills entering circulation in 2011 were Series 2006A, as the current design was delayed to a later date. About 720 million Series 2006A $100 bills were made.
$5 bill (Series 2006 and 2009)
$10 bill (Series 2006 and 2009)
$50 bill (Series 2006 and 2009)