FANDOM


2014

2014

The following media in this list is from 2014.

MoviesEdit

Walt DisneyEdit

Theatrical

Home Video

On November 3, the official YouTube channel of Disney Movies Anywhere uploaded a trailer for the Diamond Edition of 101 Dalmatians.

UniversalEdit

Theatrical

No films were released this year from Illumination Entertainment, as Minions was delayed from December 19 of this year to July 10, 2015 on September 20, 2013.

Home Video

Sony PicturesEdit

Theatrical

Home Video

20th Century FoxEdit

Home Video

Warner Bros.Edit

Home Video

Hollywood PicturesEdit

New Line CinemaEdit

Home Video

DreamWorksEdit

Home Video

OtherEdit

Shout! Factory released a trailer for the 30th Anniversary Edition DVD of My Little Pony: The Movie in November.

PC SoftwareEdit

AppleEdit

You are no longer allowed to play iTunes exclusives (such as copy protected .m4v movies or TV shows) on QuickTime as of this version. On the other hand, iOS 8 was released on September 17, along with the new iPhone 6. This version of iOS initially included iTunes 11.4, the last version that allows you to play copy-protected movies and TV shows on QuickTime.

GoogleEdit

Full stable support for 64-bit Windows operating systems was added on August 26.

MicrosoftEdit

Windows 8.1 Update was released on April 8.

TelevisionEdit

Broadcast syndicationEdit

CW NetworkEdit

PBS KidsEdit

Nickelodeon/Nick at NiteEdit

Cartoon NetworkEdit

BoomerangEdit

Discovery FamilyEdit

The first era of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ended late this year, when the Hub Network was replaced by this network.

Home videoEdit

My Little Pony

On DigitalEdit

Video GamesEdit

KirbyEdit

Mario/YoshiEdit

SonicEdit

MusicEdit

BooksEdit

Diary of a Wimpy KidEdit

My Little PonyEdit

WebsitesEdit

Uploaded to YouTube from March to June this year were eight animated shorts promoting My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks.

Logos of 2014Edit

Currency of 2014Edit

$1Edit

The last more than 1.5 billion Series 2009 $1 bills and first more than 700 million Series 2013 bills entered circulation in 2014. At that time, only 12% of all $1 bills remaining in circulation were Series 2006.

$5Edit

By 2014, 31% of all $5 bills were Series 2013, 55% were Series 2009, and only 14% were Series 2006.

$10Edit

As new Series 2013 $10 bills began circulation, they comprised of 25% of all $10 bills, while the remaining 75% were Series 2009.

$20Edit

Almost 1.8 billion Series 2013 $20 bills entered circulation in 2014. They made up about 22% of all $20 bills, while 52% were Series 2009, and 26% were still Series 2006.

$50Edit

The first approximately 200 million Series 2013 $50 bills began circulation in 2014. They made up about 14% of all $50 bills, while 44% were Series 2009, and the remaining 42% were Series 2006.

$100Edit

The $100 bill continued as Series 2009A.

<< 2013 Timeline 2015 >>

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.