Released alongside the 1996 re-prints of the Backyard Gang videos, Barney's Talent Show is the second of seven Season 3 1/2 episodes only seen on VHS. Some of the original cast from Season 3 returns in this video, as well as some future cast members for Seasons 4-5. In this video, Barney and his friends put on a talent show and teach all about getting over stage fright.
- Barney Theme Song
- Puttin' On a Show
- Puttin' On a Show (Reprise)
- The More We Share Together (Tune: The More We Get Together)
- Wild West Medley (Get Along Little Doggies/Home on the Range/Buffalo Gals)
- Blue Danube Waltz
- Down By the Bay
- A Frog Went A-Wooing Go
- Mexican Hat Dance (La Raspa)
- Ta-Ra-Ra Boom-Dee-Ay
- Happy Dancin'
- We've Got Shoes
- Puttin' On a Show (Finale)
- I Love You
- This video marked:
- The first time Stephen is a main character, as well as his first home video.
- Another time something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It was the Barney doll hiding in a cardboard box.
- In the original 1996 VHS release of this video, the Barney Home Video Classic Collection Logo has low pitched music.
- The only time Ashley and Alissa appeared with Min and Jason.