On October 4, 2005, Cinderella became the last Platinum Edition title ever released on VHS and the last Disney animated feature up to date released on DVD for the first time before Chicken Little, which was released in theaters a month later.
Walt Disney's Cinderella, based on the world's greatest fairy tale, has captivated audiences for generations with its spellbinding story, memorable music, spectacular animation, and unforgettable characters. Now, with an all-new digital restoration, Cinderella sparkles like never before. With a wave of her wand and some "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo," Cinderella's Fairy Godmother transforms an ordinary pumpkin into a magnificent coach and Cinderella's rags into a gorgeous gown, then sends her off to the Royal Ball. But Cinderella's enchanted evening must end when the spell is broken at midnight. It will take the help of her daring animal friends Jaq and Gus and a perfect fit into a glass slipper to create the ultimate fairy tale ending. Experience the magic in this special edition of Cinderella and you, too, will believe that dreams really do come true.
- All-New Music Videos
- Deleted Scenes
- Making of Cinderella
- Sneak Peak at the All-New Movie Cinderella III
- The House Of Royalty
- Travel across the country and learn how to look, live and act like a real life royal.
- The Royal Life DVD-ROM
- Design your very own royal outfit, and build a spectacular palace!
- Princess Pajama Jam
- Dance with your favorite princesses.
- Cinderella Stories
- Inspiring true-life "Cinderella" moments in sports history!
- Bambi (March 1, 2005)
- The Incredibles (March 15, 2005)
- Tarzan II (June 14, 2005)
- Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (August 30, 2005)
- Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Disneyland Fun (September 27, 2005)
- Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Campout at Walt Disney World (September 27, 2005)
- Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Beach Party at Walt Disney World (September 27, 2005)
- Flik's Musical Adventure at Disney's Animal Kingdom (September 27, 2005)
In Other CountriesEdit
|Country of origin||Release date|
|South Korea||October 5, 2005|