After production ended in 1990, Very Silly Songs was released on VHS in January 1991. While this happened, any further re-prints of all Kidsongs videos contained a promo for all 12 titles up to date.
This was the first Kidsongs music video episode that was filmed at Universal Studios, Hollywood.
Join the Kidsongs Kids on a magical trip to places where everyone and everything is silly. Meet a whale with a polka dot tail, a pig with a wig, and a goat in a boat. Dance along with a comical orangutan and a cute and friendly purple people eater who wants to be a rock star. Giggle along with a cast of silly characters and sing along with the fun.
- Tyler Andreassen (second appearance)
- Rebecca Andreassen (first appearance)
- Ori Blumenfeld (only appearance)
- Daniell Bosette (only appearance)
- Portia Bowman (only appearance)
- Miyoko Chilombo (first appearance)
- Timothy and Patrick Cool (only appearance)
- Jenna Dickman (first appearance)
- Darlene Garcia (only appearance)
- Veena Goel (only appearance)
- Patricia Gonzalez (first appearance)
- Sean Gowers (second appearance)
- Jason Haskel (only appearance)
- Hillary Hollingsworth (fourth appearance)
- Teddy Lee (only appearance)
- Cara LeJuene (only appearance)
- Thomas Mattson (only appearance)
- Mac May (first appearance)
- Rashona and Shalana Miller (only appearance)
- Jamie Mutter (only appearance)
- Katie Polk (third appearance)
- Garrett Quillin (only appearance)
- Janessa Ray (first appearance)
- Ariki Rice (only appearance)
- Brian Rosenstein (second appearance)
- Andrea Schuette (third appearance)
- Bre Seltzer (first appearance)
- Miles Young (only appearance)
- Terrence (T.) Williams (third appearance)
- Silly Willy - Russ "Pete" Fremin
- Silly Jilly - Mary Bartram
- Wife - Claudia Saldivar
- Junkman - Stan Yale
- Professor Quackenbush - Kerry "Sloan" Fischer
- Mrs. Daffodilly - Lillian Byrd
- Michael Finnegan - Gaston la Franche
- Mailman - John David
- Farmer Phil - Don Mincey
- Old Man with a Watch of Gold - Silenus Honey
- Baker - Gary J. Raymond
- Man on Stilts - Gary Morgan
- Painter - John Stark
- Flower Lady - Judi Stewart
- Cop - J.R. Patterson
- Mom - Carol Huth
- The Name Game
- Down By The Bay
- Mail Myself To You
- Purple People Eater
- Fiddle-I-Dee (a.k.a. "I Bought Me a Cat" or "The Barnyard Song")
- The Thing
- Jim Along Josie
- Michael Finnegan
- Do The Silly Willy
In the album, the arrangement is in its very special order:
- Some of the instruments like the piano, sax, xylophone, and horns are moved to the center.
- The drumset and percussion have more boost.
- In the 2002 CD version of "Down By the Bay" the tune has a lower pitch of -1.
- The bass drum's smack was heard at the very end of the fourth track: "Mail Myself to You".
- The Roland D-50 Patch Breathing Pipe was used for the fife, in which it is mixed louder unlike the other instruments.
- In "Fiddle-I-Dee", the words "Yee-haw" were eliminated.