Get supercharged! All your favourite kart-racing characters are back and ready to kick it into high gear! 20 brand-new tracks await on Game Boy Advance, loaded with classic power-ups and primed for the type of frenzied racing that only Mario Kart: Super Circuit can deliver. It’s time to burn rubber in the Grand Prix, challenge your pals, race your own ghost, clash in battle mode and feel the power in the palm of your hand!
In Other LanguagesEdit
|Japanese||マリオカートアドバンス||Mario Kart Advance|
|August 24, 2000||Unveiled|
|July 21, 2001||Original Japanese version|
|August 27, 2001||U.S. version|
|September 14, 2001||PAL version|
|November 13, 2014||Nintendo eShop (USA)|
|April 23, 2015||Nintendo eShop (Europe)|
|July 22, 2015||Nintendo eShop (Japan)|
When the game was unveiled, Nintendo planned to include the Banana Bunch, Golden Mushroom and the Fake Item Box (all from Mario Kart 64), but all were scrapped from the final version.
- http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/amkj (2001-present)
- http://www.gameboy.com/mariokart (2001-2008)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/gamepage_main.jsp?gameId=331 (2001-2003)
- http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=m-Game-0000-331 (2003-2007)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/A67Vfm7ioWXppNJWyeKpOG5nZRhtiabr (2014-present)