The best party game ever just got better! Mario and the gang are back for another round of Bowser-bashin' party action! Watch as your favourite Nintendo characters don different duds for each of the five all-new Adventure Boards! A slew of new tricks and devices bring new levels of challenge and excitement to board game play. New board maps, new Mini-Games, new action and new surprises means a whole new batch of fun! Get ready to unleash your best Hip Drops, hammer swings and high-flying high jinks for another round of frenzied multi-player action!
- July 28, 1999: Mario Party 2 was announced to be unveiled at Space World 1999 on August 27.
- August 27, 1999: When the game was unveiled, a playable demo was also made. The final version was announced to have 64 mini-games.
- November 1, 1999: The final release date for Mario Party 2 was confirmed.
In Other Languages
|November 13, 1999||Preview posted on TMK|
|December 17, 1999||Original Japanese version|
|January 24, 2000||U.S. version|
|November 6, 2000||PAL version|
|November 2, 2010||Wii Shop Channel (Japan)|
|December 20, 2010||Wii Shop Channel (USA)|
|December 24, 2010||Wii Shop Channel (Europe)|
- http://www.nintendo.com/n64/marioparty2 (1999-2001)
- http://www.marioparty2.com (January 27, 2000–November 2001)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/gamepage_main.jsp?gameId=159 (2001-2003)
- http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=m-Game-0000-159 (2003-2007)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/1wWLs-g1b1KY6RIKDbgHZqGH1BCoxPXn (2010-present)