The third exciting adventure in the Equestria Girls series! The girls rock a new story about friendship at Canterlot High. The follow-up to Through the Mirror and Rainbow Rocks. Includes 14 pages of activities!
- All the Wrong Notes (Page 1)
- Pitch-Perfect Ponies (Page 7)
- Sunset Shimmer's Blues (Page 13)
- Music to Their Ears (and Tails!) (Page 23)
- Out of Sync (Page 37)
- Devilish Divas (Page 45)
- Facing the Music (Page 55)
- In the Key of Princess (Page 67)
- Rainbow Road Trip (Page 79)
- Reunion Rhythms (Page 87)
- The Band to Beat (Page 101)
- Pajama Jam (Page 109)
- Princess in Peril (Page 121)
- Backstage Backbiting (Page 129)
- Friendship Unplugged (Page 149)
- Star Power (Page 157)
- Dis-chords (Page 171)
- Off the Charts (and under the Stage) (Page 175)
- A Rainbow Reunion (Page 187)
- Battle of the Bands (Page 197)
- Curtain Calls (Page 205)
- Rave Reviews for the Rainbooms! (Page 211)
Differences between the novel and the filmEdit
- Sweetie Belle has one speaking line in the novel, whereas in the film, she has none.
- Sunset Shimmer removes the Dazzlings' pendants in the novel, whereas in the film, a magic Alicorn destroys them.
- We don't see the epilogue with the human world's Twilight Sparkle and her pet dog Spike in the novel.