On April 3, 2009, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was officially announced for a Blu-ray Disc release also as the first Diamond Edition title, with a release date of October 6, 2009, marking the first time the film was ever shown in high definition.
No film in history has captured the world's imagination like Walt Disney's first full-length animated masterpiece. Through astonishing Blu-ray high definition technology, experience this timeless classic in its most spectacular presentation ever! With an all-new, state-of-the-art digital restoration and Disney Enhanced High Definition sound, the breathtaking animation and unforgettable music of the most revered Disney film of all time will enthrall you like never before!
Join the beautiful princess Snow White as she escapes her jealous stepmother, the queen, and befriends a lovable group of dwarfs. But when she falls under the queen's wicked spell, only true love's kiss can save her.
- All-New Music Video
- Dopey's Wild Mine Ride: Interactive Set-Top Game
- "Heigh-Ho" Karaoke Sing-Along
- Snow White Returns -- Newly Discovered Storyboards. Was Walt Planning A Sequel?
- The One That Started It All -- See How Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Forever Changed The World Of Movies
Blu-ray Disc only:
- DisneyView -- School Music Video*Heigh-Ho For Return Of Marching Dwarfs -- School Music Video*Bluddle-Uddle-Um-Dum The Soap Of The Washing Dwarfs -- Expanded Viewing Experience*Hyperion Studios -- Explore Walt's Original Studio
- Exclusive Sneak Peek At Walt Disney Pictures' The Princess And The Frog
- What do You See? -- Decipher The Scrambled Image
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall -- Which Princess Are You Most Like?
- Jewel Jumble -- Test Your Matching Skills
- Disney Through The Decades
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs premiered on ABC Family on March 6, 2010. It also returned to Disney Channel in the same month. The film remained on air until March 2011.
- Pinocchio (March 10, 2009)
- Bolt (March 24, 2009)
In Other CountriesEdit
|Country of origin||Release date|
|Japan||November 4, 2009|