One of Mario's greatest adventures is in your hands! Bowser and his crew of cruel Koopalings have taken over Dinosaur Island, but luckily, Mario and Luigi are up for some Koopa-kicking. As they ride Yoshi, search for P-Switches, find secret paths, blast fireballs, and soar skyward with the Cape, they'll need to use every trick in the plumber handbook. Dino Rhinos, Chargin' Chucks, and a host of unforgettable enemies await in one of the Mario Bros. biggest and most challenging adventures ever!
In Other LanguagesEdit
|December 14, 2001||Original Japanese version|
|February 11, 2002||U.S. version|
|April 12, 2002||PAL version|
|April 3, 2014||Nintendo eShop (Japan)|
|December 25, 2014||Nintendo eShop|
Here are some things you'll see in this game but not in the original:
- Both Mario and Luigi can be played by one player.
- If you press Select, the Records menu will appear.
- Just by pressing "A" after clearing all the levels, you can re-enter the fortresses and castles.
- The maximum number of lives you can have is 999.
- All playable characters have voices.
- One star is earned for every 1,000,000 points in a game.
- http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/aa2j (2001-present)
- http://www.gameboy.com/smw (2002-2009)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/gamepage_main.jsp?gameId=704 (October 2001–October 2003)
- http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=m-Game-0000-704 (2003-2007)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/LseBH4yzzqMh0Y0bxsTfZ66Tn5H95RcQ (2014-present)