Mario and Luigi are enjoying a lazy afternoon at their house when they hear the terrible news: Princess Peach has been kidnapped! The two brothers head straight for Bowser's castle to get her back, but Bowser is just as surprised about Peach's kidnapping as they are. At that moment, a strange top-hatted villain called Count Bleck, warps in and abducts everyone but Mario. The mysterious villain then forces Peach and Bowser to get married, creating a rift of dark energy that threatens to tear the universe apart.
Only Mario can save the day... but he can't do it alone. As Mario finds his way into a town called Flipside, where a black hole resides above the city along with odd mathematical equations floating about in the air, he has to venture through 8 chapters to safe the day.
Note: This was from the February 14, 2007 edit of the original Wikipedia article, published by JackSparrow Ninja.
In Other LanguagesEdit
|Korean||슈퍼 페이퍼 마리오|
|April 9, 2007||U.S. version|
|April 19, 2007||Japanese version|
|September 14, 2007||PAL version|
|February 26, 2009||Korean version|
Super Paper Mario was discontinued in 2010.
- http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/r8pj (March 2007–present)
- http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=_bua93nkRXBBWiJ8ulRPXASuK0xbcL8l (March–October 2007)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/_bua93nkRXBBWiJ8ulRPXASuK0xbcL8l (2007-present)
- http://wii.nintendo.com/site/spm (April 2007–March 2008)
- http://www.nintendo.com/sites/spm (April 2008–present)